Important Notice Change’s to ITC
For your information:
Please take note of the following from the FAI ITC ADMINISTRATION TEAM
FIFA has changed the administrative process around the application for and the granting of ITCs.
As and from 1st July 2020, the following procedure will apply:
- Clubs must firstly file an application for the player’s registration on FAInet.
- Then the Club Secretary must make an application for the ITC by completing the online application form which can be found at
- The passport photo page of the player must be uploaded inPDF format ONLY.
- Once the ITC is received by the FAI, it will be emailed to the Club Secretary at the address indicated on the application form.
- The waiting period (from when the FAI makes the application) to receive the ITC has been reduced from 30 days to 7 days.
- Provisional Certificates have been discontinued and instead the Club Secretary will receive an email at the appropriate time informing them that the player can now be granted an eligibility to play date by the relevant League.
- Remember that a player for whom an ITC application has been made cannot be granted an eligibility to play date until either the ITC or the email has been received from the FAI.
- Please note that applications for ITCs can no longer be made firstname.lastname@example.org